λ. The Disciplined Disciple Compiler (more than lambdas)
Disciple is an explicitly lazy dialect of Haskell which supports destructive update, computational effects, type directed field projections and some other useful things.
- Uses a typed core language which includes effect, closure, region and mutability information.
- This extended type information is used to allow code-transformation style optimizations in the presence of side effects and mutable objects.
- Compiles via standard C99, so is highly portable.
- Compiles cleanly on linux-x86 and darwin-x86 (tested on Mac OS X 10.5.2)
- Is in a usable alpha state.
[Haskell-cafe] ANN: The Disciplined Disciple Compiler - alpha 1 より。 面白そう。